Structural Surveys for Homes by Qualified Structural Engineers Reading, Berkshire, Hampshire,
Structural Surveys Reading House Survey, Homes and Mortgages surveys, Structural Engineers
ridd wood partnership ltd
 Why do you need a Structural Engineer?
 Useful Checklists & Documents
 Prefer us to call you?
Need help? Click Here
Call Us:0118 978 7930

Structural Surveys

Buying a new home?
When buying a new home you may be advised to have a full structural survey carried out on the property. This is where we come in!
One of our specialist Engineers will assess whether a defect exists in the property and whether the defect presents a risk to the future stability of the property. We will also inform you of the remedial work which would need to be carried out on the property. A full structural survey may well identify a problem which could significantly affect the value of your prospective new home and your ability to sell it in the future, Structural Surveys are recommended by the Council of Mortgage Lenders and Consumers' Associations.

Are you experiencing cracking, subsidence or a bulging wall?
It could be harmless, but you need to find out.
If you spot a crack, the best thing to do is to contact us so we can send a Structural Engineer out to inspect the cracks and inform you of the best course of action. See Subsidence.

Has your property been subject to structural damage?
Whether a water main has burst and flooded your house or a bus has driven into it (it does happen!) you will need a Structural Engineer to determine if structural damage has occurred. We have extensive experience in liaising with Insurance Companies and Loss adjusters. Give us a call for a structural survey and we will be able to guide you through the process and hopefully remove some of the inevitable stress along the way.

"...the standard of his structural report ......was of a better quality than similar reports I have had on previous properties.."

"It was good of you to deal with it so thoroughly and promptly and we are very grateful."

Berkshire & UK Extensions, Reading & UK Loft Conversions, Newbury & UK Basement Conversions, Hampshire & UK Party Wall Matters, Wiltshire & UK Subsidence & Underpinning, Swindon & UK Wall Crack advice, Reading New Build