This Policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
What information do we collect?
1. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
2. Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, browser type and version, geographical location, operating system, length of visit,page views and website navigation.
3. Information supplied by yourself for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and newsletters i.e. Name/Address/Email etc.
What we do with the information we receive
1. We use the information to provide you with a more efficient service
2. Provision of services
3. Internal/financial record keeping
How long will your data be stored
1. Your data will be stored as long as you have an account with us.
Your rights as Data Subjects
1. You have the right to access your data, the right to have it removed/withdrawn and the right to complain to the data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk
Who to contact in relation to Data
1. All requests in relation to data should be addressed to our Data Controller on our main office number 01189787930.
2. If a Data breach is to occur Riddwood Consulting Engineers will notify the regulators (ICO) within 3 days and, if high risk, the Data Subjects within a similar time frame
A cookie is a file containing an'identifier' that is sent to be web browser from the web server and stored by the browser. Each time the browser requests a page from the server the identifier is then sent back to the server. This enables the web server to track the web browser.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
- Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
- Targeting Cookies
This Website Will:
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
This website will not:
- Share any personal information with third parties
Controlling your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisation precautions to prevent the misuse, loss or alteration of the personal information supplied. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secured, password and firewall protected servers, you acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is fundamentally insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so, or if you have granted us permission.